We create and facilitate investment and development opportunities in Sharjah.
Chaired by Sheikha Bodour bint Sultan Al Qasimi, the Sharjah Investment and Development Authority (Shurooq) is the driving force behind the transformation of Sharjah. Guided by our traditions and inspired by innovation, we are committed to enhancing Sharjah’s appeal as an investment, tourism, and business destination. An independent government entity, we facilitate partnerships and connect investors, corporations and entrepreneurs with the right opportunities.
Sharjah Investment and Development Authority (Shurooq) identifies and configures a diverse range of investment opportunities across the Emirate and helps match the right product with the right investor. Leveraging our superior market intelligence and purview of the economic activities of Sharjah, we can equip potential investors with accurate investment evaluations and also assist in the management of those investments. Sharjah Investment and Development Authority (Shurooq) is actively promoting, pursuing, and evaluating intriguing self-sustainable investment opportunities in many sectors. Depending on what is required, Sharjah Investment and Development Authority (Shurooq) can form public-private partnerships or joint ventures on key strategic projects.
- Identifies and configures investment opportunities
- Superior market intelligence
- Insider knowledge of economic activities of Sharjah
- Assistance in investment evaluations
- Public-private partnerships or joint ventures
- Support of the Government of Sharjah
Sharjah Investment and Development Authority (Shurooq) is charged with planning and designing Sharjah’s key tourism and development assets. The current portfolio ranges from heritage preservation and waterfront developments to retail, commercial, and residential offerings. We are actively expanding our portfolio to include key industrial developments as well.
- Planning and designing Sharjah’s key tourism and development assets
- Diverse portfolio
- Heritage preservation, waterfront developments, retail, commercial, and residential offerings
- New activities and sectors such as key industrial, healthcare, energy, environment, and logistics
Sharjah Investment and Development Authority (Shurooq) is looking to establish lasting, profitable and sustainable partnerships. We currently manage a number of assets within our portfolio and can manage future joint venture assets to keep the projects aligned with the collective investment goals.
- Long term, profitable and sustainable partnerships
- Asset or project management of key Joint Ventures assets