Sir Bu Nuair Island is one of Shurooq's largest initiatives. The aim of this project is to turn an island into a unique destination; one that offers a mix of high-end luxury and comfort, one that fosters a genuine sense of community, and one that captures the region’s vibrancy and cultural heritage in its architecture and offerings.
Offerings & Activities:
- 5 Star Luxury Water villas hotel (Maldives style)
- 5 Star Luxury Resort
- 50 Residential villas (for sale)
- 60 Serviced Apartments (for sale)
- Activity & Education Centre
- Camping Village
- Retail, F&B
- Located 65km off the UAE coastline on the Arabian Gulf
- Sharjah– 2 to 3 hours by sea, 40 minutes by airplane.
- Jebel Ali and Abu dhabi– 2 to 3 hours by sea, 25 minutes by seaplane.
- Plot Size: 35, 000 sqm
- Project Development Cost: AED 830 million
- Project IRR: 13%
Five Star Luxury Water Villas Hotel (Maldives Style)
- Number of Keys: 40
Five Star Luxury Resort
- Number of Keys: 30
- Number of Units: 50
- Unit Size: 429 sqm
- Unit Sale Price: AED 12 million
- Number of Units: 60
- Unit Size: 113 sqm
- Unit Sale Price: AED 3 million
- Number of Tents: 17
- Gross Leasable Area: 10,000 sqm
- Number of Berths: 60
The predominantly uninhabited island is characterized by its natural scenery and beautiful beaches
Captures the region’s vibrancy and cultural heritage in its architecture and offerings.