Sir Bu Nuair Island is one of Shurooq's largest initiatives. The aim of this project is to turn an island into a unique destination; one that offers a mix of high-end luxury and comfort, one that fosters a genuine sense of community, and one that captures the region’s vibrancy and cultural heritage in its architecture and offerings.
Offerings & Activities:
- 5 Star Luxury Water villas hotel (Maldives style)
- 5 Star Luxury Resort
- 50 Residential villas (for sale)
- 60 Serviced Apartments (for sale)
- Activity & Education Centre
- Camping Village
- Retail, F&B
- Located 65km off the UAE coastline on the Arabian Gulf
- Sharjah– 2 to 3 hours by sea, 40 minutes by airplane.
- Jebel Ali and Abu dhabi– 2 to 3 hours by sea, 25 minutes by seaplane.
The predominantly uninhabited island is characterized by its natural scenery and beautiful beaches
Captures the region’s vibrancy and cultural heritage in its architecture and offerings.